.....50+ years of hoarding metal and not enough painting........a site dedicated to vintage 20/25mm wargame figures ........and yes they are old school, mainly all one pose per unit and definitely shiney!......

Monday, December 15, 2008

From my sample box (2) Alberken(Early Minifig) 20mm French Napoleonic Cavalry

These were not all Alberken but up to FNC06 was supposed to have been - it is hard to be really positive after all these years - suffice to say that as per the other Alberken figures they were all incorporated into the Minifig 20mm range. For their time I believe they were some of the nicest Cavalry around. Once again I do not have many British samples but I do have all the French that were available - there were 13 in total - I am just having a little trouble locating 2 of them at the moment - The Dutch Lancer and the Mounted General

I can be positive about the identification - even though some are obvious - because I scratched the numbers on the bases when I bought them - once again over 40 years ago!

BeJeesass I feel old!!

1 comment:

Sorry I have to Moderate Comments - all kinds of adverts are appearing in the comments. I will update daily so post away please.